Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined below.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
WeMicroGive.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves to provide service to complete a transaction. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete a transaction.
- To beneficiaries of the site.We may provide contact information to charity selected by the user unless the user marks the donation as anonymous.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to the service. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User does not decide to opt-out of our mailing list, they may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Information from Social Media Services like Facebook and Instagram
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant access to a third-party social networking or another integrated service (what we call “Social Media Services), such as Facebook, Instagram and others, WeMicroGive may also collect Personal Information that is already associated with your Social Media Service. You may also have the option of sharing additional information with We Micro Give through a Social Media Service. If you choose to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving We Micro Give the permission to use, share, and store it in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third Party Use of Information
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on November 3, 2016